Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

If you are here for the first time you may choose to browse through the following:


My CAIRO CAPERS & DUBAI DARSHAN (2009)
My stories on MSN/iVarta (2008)
My AFGHANISTAN DIARY, (2007),
My BUSY BEE COLUMNS ( 2006 - 07),
My MUSINGS (2004-2006)
My NEWSLETTERS for my children
My CARTOONS
My PUBLISHED ARTCLES


But if you are tired of reading, refresh yourself with a round of Hangman... Or just shut your eyes and enjoy some good Music.

Whatever you do, please leave a message on the Message Board before you go. I'd love it !

Sunday, September 20, 2009

AT FORTY-SOME

When chores are done
Big milestones crossed
Albeit with struggle
But you ain’t short
Of goodwill or inner strength
At forty-some life seems well spent.

Not done enough
Can see much more
Unfulfilled dreams
Want to soar
Aching knees
Won’t give up yet
A bubbling heart
Won’t let forget
There are songs to sing
Words to rhyme
To love and laugh
To rise and shine.

When worries come
But cannot dent
“This too shall pass,”
The magic refrain
When time is precious and so are friends
At forty-some, life starts again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This poem should also be visible on your "Life Begins at 40" site!!

COPYSCAPE

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape